William A. Crotwell, III, MD
Area of Specialty
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Southern Baptist Hospital, New Orleans, LA - Hand Surgery
- Residency; University of South Alabama Medical School, Mobile, AL - Orthopaedic
- Internship; University of South Alabama Medical School, Mobile, AL - Surgery
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL - Doctor of Medicine
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL - Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Advisory for Mobile County Chapter of American Association of Medical Assistants
- Alabama Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Medical Society of Mobile County
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce
- Riordan Hand Society
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- Springhill Medical Center
Additional information, articles and links about Dr. Crotwell, III
The thigh-lacer: ambulatory non-operative treatment of femoral shaft fractures.
Crotwell WH 3rd.
J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1978 Jan;60(1):112-7.