Russell A. Hudgens, MD
Area of Specialty
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Residency; University of South Alabama Medical Center, Mobile, AL - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internship; University of South Alabama Medical Center, Mobile, AL - General Surgery
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, AL - Doctor of Medicine
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Alabama Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Clinical Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Medical Society of Mobile County
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Jackson Medical Center
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- Springhill Medical Center
Additional information, articles and links about Dr. Hudgens
An irreducible knee dislocation: a case report.
Hudgens RA, Chiasson BJ, Crotty JM, Nimityongskul P.
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 1999 Dec;28(12):711-3.
Ultrasonography in the management of developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH).
Nimityongskul P, Hudgens RA, Anderson LD, Melhem RE, Green AE Jr, Saleeb SF.
J Pediatr Orthop. 1995 Nov-Dec;15(6):741-6.