Clayton G. Lane, MD, MA
- My Sports Doc - YouTube Channel
Area of Specialty
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY - Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery
- Residency; UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ - Orthopedic Trauma, Hand Surgery, Joint Replacement, and Arthroscopy
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA - Doctor of Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA - Master of Arts in Neuroanatomy
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Alabama Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society - Emerging Leaders
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Clinical Orthopaedic Society
- Hospital for Special Surgery Alumni Association
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Medical Society of Mobile County
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- Springhill Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
Additional information, articles and links about Dr. Lane
Posterior cruciate ligament and posterolateral corner deficiency results in a reverse pivot shift.
Petrigliano FA, Lane CG, Suero EM, Allen AA, Pearle AD.
Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012 Mar;470(3):815-23. doi: 10.1007/s11999-011-2045-1. Lateral compartment translation predicts the grade of pivot shift: a cadaveric and clinical analysis.
Bedi A, Musahl V, Lane C, Citak M, Warren RF, Pearle AD.
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2010 Sep;18(9):1269-76. doi: 10.1007/s00167-010-1160-y. Epub 2010 May 18. The pivot shift.
Lane CG, Warren R, Pearle AD.
J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008 Dec;16(12):679-88. Review. In vivo analysis of the pivot shift phenomenon during computer navigated ACL reconstruction.
Lane CG, Warren RF, Stanford FC, Kendoff D, Pearle AD.
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2008 May;16(5):487-92. doi: 10.1007/s00167-008-0504-3. The Shoulder, 4th Edition, Charles Rockwood, Chapter 20: Arthroscopic Management of the Arthritic and Prearthritic Shoulder. Clayton Lane, MD and Edward Craig, MD