DUE THE THE OUTBREAK OF THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Program begins March 2nd and will run until April 10th 4:30-5:30 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the AOC D1 Facility in Mobile, AL. The program is 6 weeks long for rising 9th graders through varsity and costs $300 per athlete.
Speed and Power:
- Linear Acceleration and Max Velocity Development
- Increase Agility and Change of Direction
- Intermediate Plyometric Training
- Progressions of Olympic Lifting and Strength for Sport Performance
- Increase Ability of Load Force
- Expansion of Functional Movement Profile
Movement Quality and Skill:
- Development of Coordination, Rhythm and Balance
- Injury Prevention Training
PHONE: (251) 301-0179
LOCATION: 3309 OLD SHELL RD MOBILE, AL 36527