Thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to facilitate us. I had a blast and really enjoyed the hands on that you guys allowed us to have. AOC was definitely one of my favorite sites. Thank you so much for everything. AOC showed me that there are other careers in the medical field then just doctors and nurses. I really enjoyed your physical therapy department and the clinic. Thanks again.
– email from Filien L. from the AOC Summer Scrubs Program
Thanks so much for the insightful learning experience at Summer Scrubs! It was very informational and sure kept us busy and having fun. It has helped me with a better understanding on what career path I plan to take and again thanks so much! 🙂
– email from Brooklyn A. from the AOC Summer Scrubs Program
Summer Scrubs is an intensive career exploration opportunity for current 9th and 10th grade students in Mobile and Baldwin counties who want to explore careers in healthcare.
• spend each day at a different site, exploring a variety of healthcare-related careers.
• interact with health professionals and observe them on the job in a ‘real-world’ environment.
• are able to discuss and ask questions about healthcare jobs and the educational paths available.
For information on the Summer Scrubs Program visit summerscrubs.com
Click here to see pictures from AOC’s Summer Scrubs
Follow #summerscrubs on Twitter
Like AOC on Facebook