GET TO KNOW YOUR AOC DOC:
Dr. Kevin Donahoe of Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic P.C.
- Married with 3 children.
- Loves the outdoors: hunting, fishing & golf
- First job was at Movie Gallery
- First car: 1981 K5 Blazer
- Favorite song: Sweet Home Alabama – RTR
- If I wasn’t a doctor I was destined to be a used car salesman
- Advice to high school self: Study more. Play Less.
- Family has been my biggest help during my career.
- Best advice I ever received: Measure twice. Cut once.
- Philosophy on patient care: Treat patients like family.
- Future of Orthopaedics: More Computers. Smaller incisions.
- Favorite thing about living in Mobile/Baldwin County: Fishing & Golf
- Wishes there were more restaurants in the area.
- Favorite local event: Mardi Gras.
Physician specializing: Adult Spine Surgery. Orthopaedic Fracture Care, General Orthopaedics
Click to see Dr. Donahoe’s education and medical training background.
On Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 join Dr. Kevin Donahoe & Dr. Wayne Cockrell of Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic, P.C. for a FREE patient seminar addressing neck and back pain. They will discuss surgical and non-operative treatment options for neck & back pain available today.
LIKE AOC on Facebook
Follow AOC on twitter