Thank you for your interest in partnering with Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic. Guided by our values of compassion, hospitality and stewardship, we intend to be good stewards of our resources to make a difference in the lives of others. Therefore, we have implemented a monthly request process for those seeking sponsorships or other support.
As funds are limited, priority will be given to requests that are aligned with our mission and/or our strategic plan and:
- Promote health and wellness
- Serve or support unmet community health needs
- Enhance or encourage active and healthy lifestyles
- Provide civic and/or community development
AOC will not provide funding for the following:
- Political election campaigns
- Medical expenses for individuals
- For-profit entities
AOC asks that anyone requesting funds please follow the guidelines below:
- All requests must be submitted using the following form at least 6 weeks prior to the date of the event or 6 weeks prior to payment being due.
- Requests are reviewed around the 15th day of each month. Applications received by the first day of the month are guaranteed review during the current month. (i.e. If an application is received by December 1st, it will be reviewed during the month of December.) If an application is received after the first day of the month, review may be delayed until the following month.
- Applicants will receive a response as to whether or not their request will be funded and at what level after each monthly meeting.
- Checks and completed paperwork for approved requests will be returned to applicants at the end of the month during which they received approval.
- Should multiple applications be received for the same request and funding granted, the applicant who first applied will be given “credit” for the sponsorship.
Because our strategic and financial priorities can change over time, please know that previous funding does not guarantee funding for subsequent years, or on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions about any of the above, please email Sarah Lightfoot, Director of Marketing.
Best wishes for a prosperous year!