Getting you back to work
The primary goal of Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic, P.C. in treating workers’ compensation is to provide the highest quality of care to the patient and return them to the work force in a timely manner.
Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic, P.C. understands how important it is to each employer, case manager and claims adjuster to receive feedback immediately following a patient’s visit to our office. Our trained staff is dedicated to providing specialized service to meet the needs of both the patient and the employer effectively and efficiently.
Services Available From Our Workers’ Compensation Dept
- Convenient location to better serve you
- Physicians on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Worker Compensation Specialists to personally assist your needs and the needs of the patient efficiently and effectively Monday – Friday
- Appointments scheduled on the same day or within 24 hours of the injury
- Medical reports available for faxing within 48 hours
- Hardcopy reports mailed twice weekly attached to 1500 Claim forms
- Second opinions and IME evaluations scheduled within a week to 10 days (depending on the availability of medical records)
- On-site Physical Therapy Departments
- All treatment plans, tests, injections, operative procedures precerted in advance
- Physician privileges at all area hospitals
- Physician conferences available (possible charge for service)
WORK COMP HOTLINE (to schedule NEW appointments) 251-300-COMP (2667) available for employers, insurance adjusters and case managers.
Please download our Workers’ Compensation Authorization Form. You must complete and fax this form to the appropriate office along with any medical records. A Workers’ Compensation Specialist will contact you and make appointment arrangements.
Please do not hesitate to give our office a call if you have any questions regarding our policies and procedures for workers’ compensation at 251-410-3600.
Work Comp Employers, Adjustors and Nurse Case Managers can use the following list to contact an AOC Work Comp Specialist directly. Our Work Comp Specialists are here to assist you with obtaining work status, notes, updates and appointments. They can also provide any other help you may need. It is our goal to make sure your workers’ comp requests are handled promptly, professionally and efficiently.
Call the following Work Comp Specialists for assistance with these physicians:
Workers’ Comp Specialist Supervisor
IME’s and Second Opinions
Office 251-410-3637 Fax 251-410-3735 email@example.com
Office (251) 410-3847 Fax (251) 410-3735 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office (251) 410-3635 Fax (251) 410-3735 email@example.com
Office (251) 410-3636 Fax (251) 410-3834 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office (251) 410-3638 Fax (251) 410-3735 email@example.com
Office (251) 410-3677 Fax (251) 410-3735 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pain Management Department:
Workers’ Comp Specialist for Pain Management
Office (251) 410-3740 Fax (251) 410-3762 email@example.com
Workers’ Comp Specialist & Supervisor for Therapy Department
Office (251) 410-3693 Fax (251) 410-3790 firstname.lastname@example.org
Workers’ Comp Administrative Assistant for Therapy Department
Office (251) 410-3689 Fax (251) 410-3790 email@example.com