The following links to informational resources are provided as a courtesy of Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - The AAOS web site offers patients a data base of fact sheets and patient education brochures about general Orthopaedics. They also offer fact sheets on more specific areas of the body and the surgeries that are performed on those areas.
- FootCareMD.com - FootCareMD is produced by the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society and provides information on foot disorders and prevention.
- North American Spine Society - The NASS web site offers educational material, list of spine doctors, publications, and a research foundation.
- The Scoliosis Society - This is the web site for the Scoliosis Research Society, a non profit organization dedicated to education, research, and treatment of spinal deformity.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association - The NATA website has a lot of information about sports injuries on it for parents and the general population as well as for someone in the healthcare field.
- National Osteoporosis foundation
- Save Your Knees