Your First Visit to AOC
When to Arrive:
- You need to arrive 30 minutes early for your initial appointment in order to complete new patient registration via an electronic tablet.
- A legal guardian must accompany any minor to their first appointment to complete registration.
When you first arrive at our offices for a doctor visit, please check in at the front desk located on the 2nd floor and bring the following items with you:
- Health Insurance card of patient
- List of current medications
- Photo Identification of the Responsible Party (self or parent/guardian)
- Any referral form(s) that patient has received from primary care physician, ER, etc.
- Any imaging (x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.) you have had for this condition. All films need to be hand carried to your appointment.
- Workers Compensation claim information (if applicable)
- Motor Vehicle Claim Information (if applicable)
- Please keep in mind we do not bill third party insurances.
- We will set you up as a self pay and you may forward the bills accordingly.
New Patients and ER Referrals:
If you have been referred to us through the ER or have not previously been seen by any of the providers in our clinics, you will need to read, complete, and submit the following information when you arrive:
- New Patient Registration:
- Referring physician information required
- Workers Compensation Injury form (if applicable)
- Medical History:
- You will enter your medical history information in our electronic registration tablet upon arrival.
- Please have a current medication list available
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA)
- View Our Financial Policy
Co-Pays and Other Payments:
- Your co-payment is required at the time of service
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Cards and Checks.
- For new self-pay patients, a payment of $250 – $500, dependent upon the anatomical site, is expected on the day of your appointment before treatment from your physician. Established patients will be required to make, and keep current, all payment arrangements specified in their individual payment plan.
- In the event your visit turns into a surgery, we may ask for a pre-surgical deposit. This will be applied to any outstanding balance.