AOC provides exceptional benefits including but not limited to Medical Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays and a generous PTO Package) The benefits received depend on the number of hours worked, and employee classification.
Major benefits offered to our employees in Full Time Positions include the following:
Paid Time Off
- A minimum of 152 hours of ETO per year. Additional earned time off accrues with increasing years of service.
- 9 paid holidays per year.
- 24 Personal Hours.
- Medical: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama (a portion of the premium is employer paid)
- Dental: Guardian
- Vision: Guardian
- FSA – Pre-tax dependent care and health care reimbursement accounts
- AOC purchases a life insurance policy via Principal Financial equal to your annual earnings up to a maximum of $50,000.
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employees may purchase LTD and/or STD via Principal Financial to provide basic coverage for non-work related disability. You may purchase additional insurance coverage such as Cancer, Term Life, etc. as well. These benefits are employee paid, however employees receive group rates as well as group eligibility.
- You may pay your portion of health plan premiums on a pretax basis
- Pre-tax dependent care and health care reimbursement accounts
Retirement / Savings Programs
- 401K – Daily Access Corporation
- Profit Sharing – Daily Access Corporation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Opportunities and Training
- Various approaches to work schedule flexibility and job structuring (supportive work environment)
- Christmas Club
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discount on Springhill Athletic Club Membership